Eastern kentucky flood response 2022 emergency heating & cooling services/duct replacement
We have many men out working in the flood damage. We are trying to help as many people as possible. We are capable of helping many families and homes per week. We don’t work out of our back yard and have an office on US 23 in Prestonsburg just before route 80. Denise works there full time and is taking up donations for the flood victims. Please share and help us help as many people as possible. We are starting our first flood jobs that wasn’t hit as hard this week and starting more next week! We just got a huge shipment of duct in around 200 boxes and we will have duct when other contractors don’t so we can make sure we take care of ALL of our customers as quickly as possible! We have men working daily in most of the counties in Eastern Kentucky that were flooded including Floyd, Knott, Pike, Letcher, & Perry counties!
2022 FLOOD PROTOCOL
There is more work than contractors to complete. Flood restoration will last for many months.
We are going to handle the workload in the following ways at Eastern Air Flow of Kentucky:
• We will be prepared to do 5 to 8 duct jobs per week based upon the size of the home and height of the crawl spaces.
• We will provide free written estimates and consultations for anyone who calls us in Eastern Kentucky.
• When you call our office, Denise will get your name, telephone number, & address. We will not be giving dedicated appointment arrival times but will be stopping by in the area on a given day as we will have dozens of homes in the affected areas side by side.
• We are making our work schedule by the month now rather than the week.
• We will have crews who will be working 6 days a week minimum. We now have 10 full time men! Master HVAC contractors are on site on every duct job!
• We will require half down when work begins and half down when last piece of duct work is installed.
• We will help anybody who calls us find the resources that they need
• If you can remove your damaged duct work on your own before we arrive please do so. Please document all your home’s damage with photographs before clean-up, during clean-up and anything that you believe may be damaged. Be sure to take photographs of your damaged HVAC units, duct, flooring, walls, foundation, crawl space, insulation, etc.
• We are dedicated to keeping our pricing within our previous 90 day average. We have heard of some crazy pricing for duct work already including $6,000 and up on 1000 square feet. You do not have to worry about that with us. We will not be doing that crap.
• We will be collecting water, non-perishable food, and donations of clothes at our office in Prestonsburg, KY. We will then deliver the items periodically to the agencies involved with the cleanup efforts. Please bring what you can to Denise at our office located at 19 Hatfield lane Prestonsburg, KY. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 4:00 PM.
This is a tough and hectic time for all of the victims of the flood. We are just trying to help and do the best we can for anyone who calls us.
1 (800) 621-FEMA (3362) or visit disasterassistance.gov
Our Phone number is 606-949-1114 and if it is acting up use 859-429-2207 & leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Please contact us and let us know what home performance topic you would like to learn more about!