Eastern Air Flow of Kentucky LLC: Heating, Air conditioning, Repair & Installation Serving All Of Kentucky from Lexington to Pikeville & Ashland.
Why Are We The Best Choice ?
- We service most of Kentucky with offices in different areas including Prestonsburg, Ashland, Lexington, and Richmond. We are Open on Saturday!
- We have several dedicated employees to ensure all of our customers are taken care of with the best quality of service.
- We warranty our service repair call outs for 30 days from the day we were there if it is the same problem and no other company has been there since. Additionally a service diagnostic charge will be issued any time our technicians are dispatched to diagnose a heating and air conditioning system. Estimates however in which our technician was not dispatched to diagnose your system are FREE. If you pay for a diagnostic but purchase a system, we will give you that diagnostic back. Contact the office for any questions or issues via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our service repair call out (diagnostic) fees are based upon your distance from our offices.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards as acceptable forms of payment at your home. Of course checks and cash are welcome as well.
- You will receive a receipt at the time services are rendered for your approval.
- Eastern Air Flow Of Kentucky LLC works on and repairs all brands of heating and cooling equipment including American Standard, Tempstar, Trane, Lennox, Heil, Carrier, Bryant, Comfort Maker, Coleman, Miller, Goodman and many more.
- We keep many parts stocked on each of our service vans to minimize your downtime.
- If you should find that your heating & cooling system is too old and not worth repairing, we can give you an estimate on the spot and can acquire financing for you if needed.
Eastern Air Flow Of Kentucky's Heating & Air Conditioning Service Areas in Kentucky Listed By City
Heating & cooling system breakdowns are inconvenient. Our goal is to make the experience a positive one. Emergency repair is available 24-7 to all of our customers without any expensive overtime or after hour fees.