Heating & Air Conditioning Comfort Club Maintenance Plan Available To Customers Across Kentucky including Lexington, Ashland, and Pikeville
Sign up now & pay later
JOIN OUR COMFORT CLUB
Most of the mechanical breakdowns we see in the residential and light commercial heating & air conditioning field can be avoided with regular maintenance. We know that changing your filters, and cleaning your heating and cooling unit can be easy to forget in our busy lives. It is for that reason that we have designed our Comfort Club to be as affordable as possible for all of our customers. By signing up for our comfort club, you are ensuring your family's comfort by preventing breakdowns. When you sign up on our maintenance plan, you can expect two visits per year by a highly trained professional service technician. Please read below for more information. Comfort club membership is available to all of our customers across Kentucky including Pikeville, Paintsville, Prestonsburg, Richmond, Lexington, Georgetown, Frankfort, Belfry, Louisa & surrounding areas.
Benefits of our Comfort Club
- Save 15% on all repairs-With regular maintenance on your heating and cooling system, it is much less likely to break down. But when it does rest assured knowing it will be repaired quicker and cheaper thanks to your comfort club membership.
- 24 Hour Service- On the hottest day of July, no matter how many customers are calling our lines you will always be top priority! We will get to your home within a few hours.
- Huge discounts off new equipment- When the time comes to upgrade your aging equipment, reap the benefits of being in the comfort club with some big savings!
- Twice a year tune-ups- Make your equipment last twice as long! Have a professional clean, inspect, and maintain your unit twice a year. Includes two filters.
- KEEP YOUR WARRANTY VALID: Your limited warranty is conditional upon regular scheduled maintenance of your homes heating and air conditioning system. Manufacturers will not honor your warranty if your system has not been properly maintained by a licensed professional.